- About Cowdenbeath Library
- Opening Hours
- Disabled Access
- Holidays and Closures
- Related Events
This modern, bright and busy library is situated at the North End of the High Street close to the Local Office, and rail station. You can reach the library easily by bus, and there's car parking behind the library.
When you get here, you'll find
- Books to borrow - to entertain you, to inform you, to listen to.
- Books to suit all ages, from babies onwards.
- Information resources - community information and quick reference material.
- Free computers - access to the Internet and Microsoft Office.
- Online information and learning - newspapers, IT courses, careers and jobs.
- Activities for children and occasional storytimes.
- Reading Group for adults.
- Assisted Taster sessions to get you started using computers.
- Local History resources.
- Photocopying, fax and laminating services.
Your friendly staff are here to help you.
Opening HoursMonday . 9.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30 - 7pm
Tuesday . 11am - 12.30pm & 1.30 - 5pm
Wednesday . 9.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30 - 5pm
Thursday . 9.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30 - 5pm
Friday . 9.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30 - 7pm
Saturday . 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Take part in the Six Book Challenge 2014 at your local library [view]
For more information contactAnne Gilmour, Area Libraries, Arts, Museums & Archives Team Leader
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 + Ext 49 27 82 Contact Anne Gilmour online
By Post: Fife Council, Music Institute Carnegie Hall, East Port, Dunfermline, KY12 7JA