- About Carnegie Hall
- Opening Hours
- Disabled Access
- Holidays and Closures
- Related Publications
- Related Events
Carnegie Hall is a performing arts and live music centre. We have:
- a 540-seat theatre, ideal for music, drama, dance, comedy and children's entertainment
- the Music Institute, adjacent to the hall – offering venues for all kinds of events, including weddings, conferences, classes, meetings and seminars
- a newly refurbished restaurant, Tiffany’s
- offices on the upper floors of the building, occupied by AttFife and Fife Council Sport and Leisure staff.
We also organise and run an amateur theatre programme.
Our plans include merging the Music Institute and Carnegie Hall into a single complex to extend our focus on music by offering a building where people can rehearse, perform, exhibit, research, learn and be trained.
- Ramped access to Carnegie Hall and Tiffany Café Bar is available next to the theatre entrance.
- Eleven wheelchair spaces are available in the auditorium. Please reserve one when you buy your ticket.
- There is an induction loop system for the hard of hearing.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- There are limited parking facilities next to the theatre for people with limited mobility. To enter just buzz at the barrier and say if you have a disabled badge.
- If you have any special requirements please tell box office staff when you book your ticket and we'll be happy to help.
If you have a myfife C + 1 card, you may be entitled to a carer's ticket, which is free. Please present your card when you book or collect your tickets. Please note that not all shows offer this concession.
All children, even babies, must have a ticket for a seat. So if you want to book in advance you'll have to pay for a ticket for your baby. But if you're prepared to wait and book 20 minutes before the start of a show your baby can have a complimentary ticket, as along as we're not sold out.
Only films and Tiffany events have age restrictions. If you're unsure whether a performance is suitable for children, please ask box office staff.
Opening HoursBox Office: Mon to Fri 10.00am - 9.00pm, Sat 9.00am - 3.30pm, (till 8pm on show nights).
For more information contactCarnegie Hall - Box Office
Tel: 01383 602302 Fax: 01383 602538 Contact Carnegie Hall - Box Office online
By Post: Fife Council, Carnegie Hall, East Port, Dunfermline, KY12 7JA