Balwearie High School S2 Curriculum Review (Parents)
Published by :Fife Council
This consultation is closed.
Purpose of consultation
In session 2011-12, Balwearie High School launched a new S2 curriculum model as part of the school’s commitment to embracing A Curriculum for Excellence. The new model enabled pupils to make some course choices for their S2 year.
The key aims of this survey is to seek evaluative feedback from parents to:
- identify whether the core principles of A Curriculum for Excellence are being delivered via the new curricular structure and content for S2
- identify which areas of the curriculum are considered most relevant, challenging, enjoyable, meaningful, beneficial etc. (CfE key aims)
- identify what works...both for pupils and teaching staff
- identify what other areas of interest pupils and staff have that could be developed
- establish the success of the curriculum in ensuring student progression
The outcomes of this evaluation will be used to inform and refine the ongoing Curriculum for Excellence developments in Balwearie High School
Views are requested from
Parents of S2 pupils at Balwearie High school.
Final Report Of Consultation
To inform Curriculum for Excellence developments within Balwearie High School.