- What's On
- Moving on to Adult Life Event 2012
Moving on to Adult Life Event 2012
A free event for young people with additional support needs, their families and professionals.
There are lots of choices and decisions to be made when moving on from school into adult life. Having access to up to date information and advice can make this easier. This event hopes to highlight what is happening in Fife, the options available and the support you can get.
Drop in or come along for the whole day.
- Information Stalls.
- Fun Activity Sessions.
- Workshops including:
- Self Directed Support
- Day Service Modernisation
- Welfare Reform and Money Matters
- Legal Matters - your rights and the law
- Social Work, Education and Health Transitions
- Health Promotion - healthy eating, exercise and sexual health.
Workshops begin at 11am on a first come, first served basis.
To book your free place please complete the registration form or call 01382 385 154
Space is limited, please book your place by Friday 3rd August 2012.
Published by: Fife Council
I'm afraid this event has passed!
Times & Venues
|Rothes Halls |||Saturday 1 September 2012||10:00 - 15:00|