Burntisland & Kinghorn CSH
Community Sport Hub logo
The Burntisland and Kinghorn Community Sport Hub was established in October 2012.
The Community Sport Hub is focussed on:
- promoting and supporting the groups and clubs in the area
- developing links with the local schools
- increase the opportunities to take part in sport and physical activity
- developing facilties in the area
The hub is also linking in with the Burntisland Community Action Plan, looking at creating a vision for the future in Burntisland. Focusing on 5 themes including:
- Arts heritage and culture
- Local economy and tourism
- Community and recreation
- Better local services
- Environment and access
If you would like more information on the Community Action Plan please email Ben Barron.
Children at the Burntisland and Kinghorn Summer Camp
Cllr Hood & Alistair MacGregor with Kinghorn Golf Club Juniors
There are a wide range of sports clubs in Burntisland and Kinghorn. Below is a list of the sports clubs in the area.
Burntisland's new MUGA
In addition to sports clubs there are a number of other organisations involved in the Community Sport Hub.