Employing people with disabilities
Social Work Supported Employment Service, part of the Social Work Service, is one of Scotland’s largest providers of employment services for disabled people and employers. We provide free, confidential, practical and flexible support to help
- disabled people
- people with ill health
We offer practical and financial support to help employers to:
- support people with disabilities or ill-health in the workplace
- retain existing employees who have developed disability or illness
- access financial assistance
- access specialist equipment
- implement a Disability Awareness Training Programme
- realise their potential as an equal opportunities employer.
Don't just take our word for it...
"Social Work Supported Employment Service helped me to realise that we can employ disabled people. We gained a Scottish Business Diversity Award as a result of a nomination from the team. They believed that we provided an excellent example of recruiting and retaining people with disabilities. They have provided us with excellent advice and support." Kate Forbes, Manager, Abbeyford Caravan Company.