3 theme diagram
Healthyfife.net is for anyone who is working to reduce health inequalties in Fife.
The site will be useful if you have a role in
- supporting healthier lifestyles for individuals and families
- creating and sustaining healthier places and communities
- changing the way organisations work
healthyfife.net can give you information on
- partnerships,strategic approaches and action plans including: physical activity, food & health and infant feeding, tobacco issues and smoking, oral health, suicide prevention, mental health and wellbeing and sexual health
- funding for improving health and wellbeing and reducing health inequalities in Fife
- current projects that may be able to support the communities you work with
- training courses for workers
- evaluating work aimed at improving health and wellbeing
healthyfife.net is the information site for the Fife Health and Wellbeing Alliance.
We are currently redeveloping healthyfife.net so that it better meets the needs of workers. This may mean that some pages are blank and links might not work. Please bear with us.
If you would like a news item on healthyfife, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site does not provide information or advice on particular health topics.
Fife Health & Wellbeing Alliance is part of The Fife Partnership - Fife Council - NHS Fife - Fife Voluntary Action - Police Scotland Fife - Scotland's Colleges Fife - Scottish Enterprise - SEStran - Skills Development Scotland - Scottish Government Working together to deliver our Community Plan & strengthen Fife's future www.fifedirect.org.uk/community planning