Become A Volunteer
Bums Off Seats 3
Become a Volunteer: What are we looking for?
- enjoy walking
- are friendly and sociable
- would enjoy encouraging others to take the first step to walking for health
- are reliable
- have around 1 and a half hours available each week
What can we offer you?
- an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
- a chance to help others enjoy local walks
- fresh air and exercise
- experience of leading and supporting others
- an opportunity to be part of team of walk leaders across Fife and across Scotland
- suitable training and continued support
First Aid Training
Volunteer Training: One day training course
- welcoming session
- what is a Health Walk?
- health walk (you will need to be prepared for outdoor walking)
- the role of the walk leader
- route planning and risk assessments
- first aid training is also available
Interested? Then why not...
Tel: 01592 583343 Fax: 01592 583647 Contact Vivienne McNiven online
By Post: Rothesay House Rothesay Place Glenrothes Fife KY7 5PQ