Welcome to Fife's Child Protection website. On this site you will find information for:
- parents and carers on a wide range of child protection topics, from spotting abuse to dealing with bullies, internet safety and where to go for advice and support.
- children and young people. We tell you about your rights, how to keep yourself safe and where you can find help and information.
- people working with children and families including details on the latest advice available, current best practice and training opportunities.
If you are worried about a child or young person speak to someone as soon as possible and tell them about your concerns.
If you consider a child(ren) or young person to be in IMMEDIATE danger, DO NOT wait, call Fife Police 999
For non-emergency call Police 101 or Social Work on 01383 441177
THE VISION, VALUES AND AIMS OF THE CHILD PROTECTION COMMITTEE
Our Vision: All children in Fife are safe and protected from harm
- Treat children as individuals considering any diversity
- Ensure we use the least intrustive intervention needed
- Hear children
- Maximise the strengths within families and communities
- To see all of Fife's children achieve their full potential by providing them with a safe and supportive environment
We hope you find this website helpful and we would welcome your comments.