The Outdoor Education team is based at a small Outdoor Centre within Lochore Meadows Country Park. Watersports, mountain biking and other activities take place in and around the park but we also take advantage of Fife’s great countryside by getting out and about along the local coastline and in the hills and forests.
We also venture well beyond Fife on trips and expeditions to enjoy many of Scotland’s more remote and wild areas.
Facilities available at the Outdoor Centre include:
- Meeting rooms
- toilets, changing and showering facilities
- a wide range of up-to-date and well-maintained outdoor equipment
- 2 17 seat minibuses for offsite activities
- Good all ability access, changing facilities and hoists available
- Adaptive Bikes, Canoes and Sailing equipment
Activities available at the Outdoor Centre include:
- Paddle Sports (Open Canoeing, River, touring and Sea Kayaking)
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Sports (Hillwalking and Rock Climbing)
- Coasteering & Gorgewalking
- Team Challenges
- Raft Building