Planning children's and young people's learning
We plan children and young people's learning by following local and national developments and the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 and 2009.
The planning process comprises::
- Personal learning planning as a system for all pupils. Where a pupil has additional support needs then his or her personal plan will include relevant personal aims and targets as appropriate.
- Integrated Support Plans which will develop best practice of ensuring services from within education and partner agencies plan together to meet the needs of individual children/young people.
- Child's Plan - which will be a multi-agency plan, using a shared format and draw on the planning from within individual agencies.
- Co-ordinated Support Plans (CSP's) represent a means of formalising an agreed involvement of services other than education in support of a pupil who has additional support needs.
- Person centred planning is an approach, including a set of techniques, that ensure the pupil and parent are closely involved in making personal plans, with support from services.
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 + Ext 44 21 26 Contact Jennifer Allan online
By Post: Rothesay House Rothesay Place Glenrothes Fife KY7 5PQ