Income Support

The UK Government have decided that single parents whose youngest child is aged five or over are no longer entitled to Income Support. They now have to apply for Jobseeker's Allowance and be actively looking for work.

See the Work & Training section.

Go Top

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.