Manage your Council Tax Account Online
You can now register to manage your council tax account online at a time convenient to you.
Sign up to benefit from all of the following;
- 24/7 access to your council tax account
- Check your council tax details
- Make and view your payments
- Apply for discounts and report changes
- Sign up to Direct Debit (you will also be entered into the Direct Debit draw for another chance to win free Council Tax for a year!)
Coming soon – paperless bills and online correspondence. You will be able to view your bills and any letters from us via your online account at a time that suits you.
Signing up is easy, all you need to do is;
- Join FifeDirect if you haven't already done so by entering your personal details. You will be asked to enter a password which you will use the next time you login.
- If you've already registered for FifeDirect, you can sign in here.
- After you have joined FifeDirect, you can register for the council tax service by adding it to your account dashboard. You will be asked for your council tax account reference number and involvement ID, both of which you can find on your bill.
If you don't have your bill to hand or prefer not to register for the online account, you can still complete an online form to report a change or apply for a discount. A list of all our forms are available at www.fifedirect.org.uk/benctaxforms
For more information contactBenefits and Council Tax Enquiries
Tel: 08451 55 11 55 Contact Benefits and Council Tax Enquiries online
By Post: Fife Council, Rothesay House, Rothesay Place, Glenrothes, KY7 5PQ