Managing your benefits
The information on these pages can help you manage your benefits and understand any changes that will take place over the coming months.
- Passported Benefits - These are disability related and income based benefits which people can qualify for if they receive one or more UK welfare benefit.
- Universal Credit - Information to help you manage your household budget.
- Housing - Information on housing benefits and the impact of welfare reform
- Council Tax - Advice on Council Tax reduction criteria
- Personal Independence Payment - Information on this benefit that replaces the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
Welfare Reform - Related links
- Welfare Reform timeline
- Universal Credit
- Scottish Welfare Fund
- Managing your benefits
- Managing your money
- Credit unions
- Income Support
- Bedroom Tax
- The Benefit Cap
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Claimant Commitment
- Work and Training
- Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP)
- Food Banks
- Citizens Advice and Rights Fife / Citizens Advice Bureau
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)