Registering premises with the council


As well as having to register your food business some businesses also need 'approval'.

Your business will need approval if you make, prepare or handle food of animal origin which, is supplied to other businesses. If you solely supply to the end consumer, then you are exempt from the need to be approved.

You can apply for approval on-line using the Do it On-line panel to the right of this screen.

If you are uncertain whether or not you need approval, please call us - we're here to help.

For more information contact

Food Advice
Tel: 01592 583228 Contact Food Advice online
By Post: Kingdom House Kingdom Avenue Glenrothes Fife KY7 5LY
Go Top

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.