Fife has one of the largest networks of recycling facilities in Scotland to help you to recycle as much waste as possible.
Use the map at the bottom of this page to locate your nearest recycling point or recycling centre.
Fife Council also operates 11 Recycling Centres to collect and recycle bulky household items such as rubble, electrical equipment and televisions. All recycling centres are open 7 days a week:
- October to March, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (last entry)
- April to September, 9:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m. (last entry)
Recycling Centres are open on most public holidays except 25 and 26 December and 1 and 2 January.
If you live in Kincardine or the Taybridge area you may also use our partner recycling centres:
• Forthbank Recycling Centre on Bowhouse Road, Alloa
• Baldovie Recycling Centre, Piper Street, Dundee.
• Riverside Recycling Centre, Wright Street (off Riverside Drive), Dundee.
The materials available for recycling at the Dundee City Council and Clackmannanshire Council sites may differ to Fife. Please check before you travel (links take you to an external site).
Residents using the Forthbank Recycling Centre must carry proof of address to allow them access to the site.
Recycling Helpline (lines open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Tel: 03451 55 00 22 Contact Recycling Helpline (lines open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.) online