Replace/renew your myfife card
Old and New Style myfife
Important information for existing cardholders
If your NEC card shows the "OneScotland" logo it will need to be replaced before 31 December 2016, with a new style card showing the "mygovscot logo".
- If you are aged 60 or over and your card displays a "C" logo, or if you hold a card displaying an "eye" logo this will be automatically sent to you.
- If you are under 60 or if your card displays a "+" symbol you may be asked to come in early to reprove your eligibility before your current card expires.
When you receive your new card you will notice the last two digits of your card number have changed. There is no need to contact us, the last two digits are the issue number and will change every time a new card is sent to you
There is no change to the scheme, but it is important that you let us know if your address has changed to ensure the replacement card is sent out to the correct address. You can let us know by completing the "myfife card - Request a Change of Circumstance" online form on this page, or phone 03451 550066.
Lost, stolen or faulty card
If you have lost your myfife card, had it stolen or if it is faulty, please complete the MyFife Card - Request a Replacement Card online form available on this page. You should receive your replacement card within 7 - 10 days.
Card is due to Expire
You need to look at your card and check the symbol in the bottom right hand corner, this determines whether your card will be renewed automatically or if you will get a letter telling you how to renew your card. Please see below which category applies to you.
- If you are aged 60 or over and you hold a myfife card with a "C" symbol your card will be automatically renewed
- If you are aged 60 or over and you hold a myfife card with a "C+1" symbol you will receive a letter reminding you that your card is due to expire. The letter will tell you what to do to renew your card
- If you are under 60 and hold a myfife card with a "C" or a "C+1" symbol you will receive a letter reminding you that your card is due to expire. The letter will tell you what to do to renew your card
- If you are registered blind and your card shows a "Ceye+1" symbol, or if you are registered partially sighted and your card shows a "Ceye" symbol your card will be automatically renewed
Hotlisting of Replaced Cards
If you have received either a renewal for your card, or a replacement for a lost or faulty card then this is the only card that is active and will work on the bus. All previous cards will be flagged as being invalid and not eligible for the service.
Change of circumstance (name or address)
Please let us know if you have moved house or need your name changed on your card. You can complete the MyFife Card - Request a Change of Circumstance online form available on this page to notify us of any changes.
Update of photograph
You do not need to have your photograph taken if your card is renewed or replaced, but if your appearance has changed significantly and you are having problems using your card because of this, then you can have your photograph updated. Please phone 03451 550066 to make an appointment to have your photograph retaken.
Tel: 03451 55 00 66 Contact myfife enquiries online
By Post: Fife House North Street Glenrothes Fife KY7 5LT
Concessionary Travel Team
Tel: 01592 583370 Fax: 01592 583643 Contact Concessionary Travel Team online
By Post: Fife Council Bankhead Central Bankhead Park Glenrothes Fife KY7 6GH