Fife Council is structured, together with the Chief Executive, into six main directorates and each directorate is led by an Executive Director:
- Chief Executive - Steve Grimmond
- Education - Craig Munro
- Environment, Enterprise and Communities - Keith Winter
- Finance & Resources - Brian Livingston
- Corporate Services- Michael Enston
- Social Work and lead for Health - Stephen Moore
The Executive Directors join the Chief Executive to form the Council Management Team (CMT). Together they are responsible or translating the Council’s policies and plans into action.
They lead and encourage staff to develop services and improve delivery for the people of Fife.
Meeting every week, the CMT regularly develop new policy, review and challenge performance, lead on service improvements and develop partnership opportunities to help us deliver as effectively as possible.
They monitor our use of resources and make sure the Council stays on track both in terms of our priorities and our spending.
In additional to their responsibilities for the services they lead, Executive Directors each have an overall role as champion for a key policy area, such as health or sustainability. Together, they and the Chief Executive constitute the corporate management of the Council.
Fife Council Service Structure
- Chief Executive
- Education and Learning
- Community Learning & Development
- Environment, Enterprise and Communities
- Asset and Facilities Management Services
- Enterprise, Planning & Protective Services
- Housing & Neighbourhood Services
- Leisure & Cultural Services
- Transportation & Environmental Services
- Finance and Resources
- Audit & Risk Management Services
- Financial Services
- Procurement & Supplies
- Revenue & Exchequer Services
- Corporate Services
- Democratic Services
- Human Resources
- Improvement & Customer Services
- Information Technology Services
- Policy, Communications & Area Managemen
- Emergency Planning & Business Continuity
- Social Work Services