Recycling and waste
How are we doing?
In 2015 Fife recycled 52% and diverted 57% of its household waste from landfill. This means that Fife is still one of the best performing councils for recycling in Scotland.
Yet there is still more to do. Scotland has a challenging recycling target of 70% by 2025.
There are many ways you can recycle household waste. Find out more about:
- household waste collection services
- Recycling Points and Recycling Centres
- reporting a bin problem or missed bin via our online form
- how to find your bin collection calendar online
- our new bin collection trials
What else can I do?
Our recycling A to Z provides advice about what to do with a wide range of different products.
Visit our Recycling pages to find more ways to reduce waste including furniture reuse charities and composting.
Fife Council also operates a commercial waste and recycling service.