We provide a range of waste and recycling services for commercial businesses in Fife.
To find out more information on how we can help you, visit us at www.fifecommercialwaste.co.uk
Our team can also offer help and advice on a range of services that will help you:
- Meet your legal responsibilities, under the waste (Scotland) regulations. You can find out more about the regulations on the Zero Waste Scotland website or contact us.
- Reduce the cost of your waste disposal.
- Reduce the volume of waste sent to landfill.
- Overall improve your environmental footprint.
These services include:
- Separate collections of food waste, paper/cardboard, cans, plastics and glass.
- Our award winning Recycling Ticket which allows you to recycle at 9 Recycling Centres throughout Fife.
- Full skip hire service with skips available for: mixed recycling, separated materials such as wood, rubble, soil, paper etc and landfill.
- Supply you with internal or external bins and sacks for recycling and landfill.
- Offering you advice on the best way to dispose of waste after an event.
Our charges from April 1st 2015 has been increased in-line with the Council's budget, agreed by the elected members at inflation rate, and landfill tax set by Scottish Government at £82.60 per tonne.
- Go to our on-line enquiry form
- e-mail us at: email@example.com or
- Call us on the Recycling Helpline on 03451 55 00 22
Download our Business Pack from the publications section below.
Tel: 03451550022 Contact Commercial Waste online
By Post: Fife Council Bankhead Central Bankhead Park Glenrothes Fife KY7 6GH