Sole or Main Residence Enquiry Form

If you own a furnished property but live in another, we need to establish your main residence. We call this 'Sole or Main Residence'. There may be a discount available from the council tax, but this depends on the circumstances relating to the property.

Service personnel who own or rent a property are liable to pay Council Tax on their homes. If their main residence is determined to be the dwelling closer to their job, a 50% job related dwelling discount may be awarded

Go Top