Expand Facility Search
Sheltered Housing - Bathgate Court, Cupar
tel. 01334 650092
Cupar is an old market town to the north of the Lomond Hills, in an area known as the Howe of Fife.
With fertile land and quality produce grown here, Cupar enjoys a fantastic natural larder. You'll find restaurants and delicatessens catering for every taste, not to mention the monthly Farmers’ Market.
Formerly the county town of Fife, Cupar has many impressive civic buildings in the centre. Close by are the Scotstarvit Tower and the Hill of Tarvit mansion house where you can play golf with original hickory golf clubs, bags and balls.
The town has good bus and rail links to Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, St Andrews, Dundee and Edinburgh. It is a lively town with many sporting, cultural and artistic activities and organisations available.
- 30 self-contained properties
- 4x Studio Apartments
- 26x 1 Bedroom Flats
Satisfaction Levels (Fife Wide survey carried out November 2015)
- 99% of tenants feel they are treated with respect by Fife Council Staff
- 99% of tenants feel safe in their home
- 98% feel the Sheltered Housing Officer deals with enquiries effectively
- 92% are satisfied with the overall support they receive
- 70% of tenants attend social activities with their complex
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Daily Management on site
- Call System
- Garden Area
Within a 10 minute walk:
- Shops (next door)
- Bus Stop
- Park Grounds
- Post Office
- Restaurants, bars & coffee shop
- Local Office & Library
- Sports Centre & Swimming Pool
How to Apply:
See our page on how to apply click here
Will I be helped with moving costs?
There may be support to help with moving costs if you currently live in a Fife Council property and are looking to downsize