Expand Facility Search
St Andrews Recycling Centre
St Andrews Recycling Centre,
Largo Road, St Andrews,
- Batteries - vehicle and household
- Books & CDs
- Brick and stone
- Cans (food and drinks)
- Fluorescent tubes and energy efficient bulbs (WEEE)
- Fridges & freezers (WEEE)
- Gas cylinders
- Glass bottles and jars
- Green garden waste - please note we cannot accept food waste for recycling at Recycling Centres this must be put in household brown bin
- Large electrical items (WEEE)
- Paper & cardboard
- Plastic packaging
- Small electrical items (WEEE)
- Textiles and shoes
- TVs and monitors (WEEE)
- Vehicle oil
- Wood (includes clean timber and chipboard)
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
You can also dispose of Household Landfill Waste (Non Recyclable) at this site. These facilities are free of charge for household use
Commercial Customers must purchase a recycling ticket to dispose of recyclable waste at this site.
In addition to dispose of any landfill waste (non recyclable) commercial customers must contain this type of waste in pre purchased maroon sacks.
Opening HoursOctober to March, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.(last entry)
April to September, 9:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.(last entry)
This site is closed on a Tuesday and Friday and will shut for lunch between 12:45 and 13:30.
Open all public holidays except 25 & 26 December and 1 & 2 January.