Term 4 Targets
Page last updated at 11:44 AM, Wed 10 May 2017
This term we will be working on the following targets. These are the KEY targets and not the only targets your child will be working on.
- I am exploring fractions and can find ½ and ¼ of a shape
- I can create a symmetrical pattern
- I can select appropriate tools to measure a variety of items
- I am continuing to develop my rapid recall of addition and subtraction facts
- We will be reading a variety of farm related books and will be developing our literacy skills across the curriculum
Health and PE
- I enjoy preparing and trying different foods.
- I am aware of the journeys foods make from farm to plate.
- I understand different foods come from different countries.
- I can name different fruits and vegetables.
- Whilst taking part in Athletics I am learning to understand how my body feels during and after exercise.
- I can work together to create a dance for our ‘Dance Afternoon’
- I can complete experiments to find out what plants need to grow and develop.
Our project is ‘Food and farming’ and we will be finding out about:
- local crops and faming in Scotland
- planting and growing our own crops