Control of Works and Excavations (Vehicle Access)

This form is to apply for permission, under Section 56 of The Roads (Scotland) Act 1984, to construct a vehicular access crossing over the road, footway, footpath and / or verge as well as apply for permission to drop a kerb.

Please note the cost of this application is £108.


Please complete and submit this form NO LESS THAN 10 working days prior to the commencement of the period requested in this application.

Card payments

In order to complete your application you must pay by using either a credit or debit card.  


Before your application can be processed you will have to provide the following:

  • Proposed Plan
  • Contractors NRSWA Accreditation Documents
  • Contractors Insurance Documents

Before you start filling out this form, sign into Fifedirect to keep a record in your account.

Go to the form
Go Top

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.