Request for Tenancy Assistance callback

Fife Council provide an excellent Tenancy Assistance Service to help you settle well into your home.
Tenancy Assistance is a free service available to all Fife Council tenants, whether this is your first tenancy or not.
As a Council tenant, your Housing Management Officer can offer advice about:
• Your tenancy agreement
• Managing your household income
• Tenancy related forms & letters
• Your home & living standards
• Your additional needs, such as accessing local services or support
• And more
For more information about Tenancy Assistance, read the Tenancy Assistance and Tenancy Sustainment pages on FifeDirect.
If you’ve read these pages and would like to contact your Housing Management Officer, please complete this form. We’ll forward it to your Housing Management Officer and they will contact you directly.

Before you start filling out this form, sign into Fifedirect to keep a record in your account.

Go to the form
Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.