Building Standards Property Enquiry Service & Pay
Please use this form to apply online and pay for a property enquiry .
PE1 Application history – select this service if you want us to search our records and provide details of all the building warrant applications we have received for a property since 1991.
PE2 Certified copy document – select this service if you want a single copy of a building warrant or completion certificate. If you need copies of both then please use service PE3 Please quote the application number at Section 4 below (If not applying for service PE1)
Cost £60 each. PLEASE NOTE that if you cannot provide a Building warrant reference number for this service then "PE1 Application history search" service will also be required(see above).
PE3 Certified copy documents and/or additional information – Certified copy documents and/or additional information – select this service if you want copies of more than one document and/or additional information that we have in the application file e.g. copies of drawings. PLEASE NOTE that if you cannot provide a Building warrant reference number for this service then "PE1 Application history search" service will also be required(see above).
Cost £120 per file
- There is a 1.25% charge if you are paying by a credit card.
- If you have selected service PE1 along with another service, please include a description of work below so we can identify which application file you want copies from. We will provide you with a full application history for the property as well as copies of the particular application requested.
- Service PE1 – the search fee applies whether or not any applications are found
- All services are provided within 20 working days.
- In some cases our archive records are incomplete. If we are unable to provide the service you requested, your fee will be refunded
For more information about each service download the publication on this page or look for our FAQs at www.fifedirect.org.uk/buildingstandards.
If you have already paid or would like to pay over the telephone for a property enquiry or insepction , please use the form available at www.fifedirect.org.uk/bspe
Before you start filling out this form, sign into Fifedirect to keep a record in your account.Go to the form