Disabled Parking Bay Application
You can apply for a disabled parking bay using this online form if you meet the following criteria:
- You must have a valid European Blue Badge.
- You have a car, in regular use, registered and kept at your address.
- You have no alternative parking (driveway, lockup, garage).
- You find it difficult to park near your home due to a high demand for on-street parking.
Please note: A disabled parking bay cannot be reserved:
- on important traffic routes
- where an obstruction would be created
- at junctions or roundabouts
- anywhere the Highway Code prohibits parking
Due to the number of applications we receive and the checks that we need to make, it can take between 4 and 8 weeks for us to process your application, but that may take longer at certain times of the year. We will process your application as quickly as we can and we will contact you as soon as your request is processed.
Before you start filling out this form, sign into Fifedirect to keep a record in your account.Go to the form