Living With My Condition In Fife

The community

Not all conditions require you to be admitted to hospital.  In many cases, it will be best for you to remain at home.  You will still receive support and may get this from a variety of people including:

  • Your GP (at the practice or, if you are housebound, at home)
  • Practice Nurse
  • A District Nurse
  • A member of a healthcare team, such as a physiotherapist or support worker


You may also receive care services from Fife Council or a private care company.  More information on Fife Council services can be found in the ‘Useful Links’ page.


NHS Fife is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read More


We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.