Fife Partnership Board
The Fife Partnership Board is the community planning partnership for Fife. It provides strategic leadership, overseeing partnership activity to support the delivery of its agreed vision and outcomes as set out in the Plan for Fife.
For more information on Community Planning, please click here.
The Fife Partnership Board meets four times a year. The lead partner agencies on the board are:
- Fife Council,
- NHS Fife
- Police Scotland
- Fife Voluntary Action
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- Scottish Enterprise
- Skills Development Scotland
- Fife College
- University of St Andrews
- South East Scotland Transport Partnership (SEStran)
- Scottish Government
- Fife Health and Social Care Partnership/Integrated Joint Board
- Fife’s Business Community
- Department of Work and Pensions
The Fife Partnership Board receives reports from the Plan for Fife Delivery Leads Group on progress against community planning outcomes.
For more information on Fife Partnership Board please read 'A Guide to the Fife Partnership' in the Key Publications section.