Regulation & Licensing Committee
Terms of Reference
The terms of reference and functions of the Regulation and Licensing Committee are to deal with the following matters:-
- The Council’s functions as statutory licensing authority under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 including:-
- The grant, suspension or cancellation of licences.
- The holding of statutory hearings and appeals.
- The development, maintenance and review of policy.
- the determination of all other licensing matters except where these are delegated to officers.
- The consideration of police reports which may lead to suspension of a licence.
- There is one vacancy on the Committee.