Cooking Class - Modern Family Favourites on a budget
Published: Wednesday 16 May 2018 by Fife Council
INVERKEITHING HIGH SCHOOL - COMMUNITY USE
Cooking on a Budget
- Age 16+ (16-18 children should be accompanied by an adult)
- Wednesday 6-8pm
- Week commencing Wed 23rd May for 6 weeks
- Cooking agenda features some of the following:
- Tikka chicken and potato brides.
- Thai fish cakes sweet chilli dressing.
- Chicken, choritzo and red pepper puff pastry plait.
- Salmon, turkey or chicken steak with spicy vegetable cous cous.
- Italian dark chocolate cheesecake.
- Vegetarian alternatives will be given.
- “budget” shopping lists will be given for the following week
- £45.00 for the 6 week block (fifestyle discounts apply)
- To book please call 01383 602349
Tel: 01383 602349 Contact Inverkeithing High School Community Use online
By Post: Inverkeithing High School Hillend Road Inverkeithing Fife KY11 1PL