New Adult Cookery Class at Waid Community Use
Published: Thursday 11 Jul 2019 by Fife Council
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free Cookery course at Waid Community Use.
- Do you want to help save the planet and eat less meat?
- Or do you just want to become a vegetarian or vegan?
- Have you just found out you are gluten intolerent?
- Or are you a vegetarian, vegan, gluten intolerent looking for new recipie ideas?
- Or has a member of your family just become a vegetarian or vegan or found out they are gluten intolerent?
- Or do you just enjoy cooking and want some new ideas?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions come along to Waid Community campus and join our 6 week cookery course.
Adele Smith is a professional chef with years of experience to impart to her class so why not come along and pick up new recipes and skills.
The Course starts on Wedensday 28th August, 19.30 to 21.00.
Cost for 6 week block is £37.80 plus a one off payment for ingredients of £10
Contact us to book a place, Telephone: 01334 659355 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01334 659355 Contact Waid Community Use online
By Post: Waid Community Campus St Andrews Road Anstruther Fife KY10 3GY