Bus Services during Kirkcaldy Half Marathon on Sunday 25 August
Archived news: published on Friday 23 Aug 2019 by Fife Council
Due to the Kirkcaldy half marathon on Sunday 25th August please be aware the bus services may be delayed or diverted between 0945 and 1400.
Stagecoach will be diverting their buses as follows:
- Services 7, 41, X27, X58 and X60 from Levenmouth/Kennoway to Kirkcaldy will divert via Boreland Rd, Randolph Rd, Dunnikier Way, Overton Rd, Hayfield Rd and Hendry Rd. The same route will run in reverse for journeys towards Levenmouth. Stops in Dysart, Gallatown and on St Clair St won’t be served.
- Services 7, X57 and X58 between Kirkcaldy bus station and Burntisland/Dalgety Bay will divert via Charlotte St to the Esplanade. Links St and High St won’t be served.
- Services 11, 12 and 14A journeys between 1000 and 1130 will be unable to run as normal and will not serve all stops.
- The Service 32 journey from Glenrothes at 1038 will divert from Chapel Level (at 1121) via Dunnikier Way to Victoria Hospital. Glamis Rd, Brodick Rd and Hayfield Rd will not be served.
- Service 33 journeys at 0935 from Dunfermline and at 1005 from Kirkcaldy will also divert via Dunnikier Way between Chapel Level and Victoria Hospital. Templehall Avenue and Lindores Avenue will not be served.
Tel: See below Fax: 01592 583231 Contact Passenger Transport online