DI53 What to do if you get an Employment Tribunal Form

Published by: Fife Council    Publish Date: 09 Feb 2005

Download DI53 What to do if you get an Employment Tribunal Form Adobe Acrobat PDF

The new document, 'What to do if you get a Form from an Employment Tribunal...' is guidance for managers who may receive these forms. When someone lodges a complaint with the Employment Tribunal they complete a Claim (ET1), in which they are asked to name their employer. All future correspondence is sent to the named employer as chosen by the employee. However as the applicant may nominate a local depot manager or head of establishment as the employer, it is vital that all such staff are aware of the importance of any unusual documentation they may receive.

Publication Type: Guide/ Advice

File information

File size: 25 KB

Download Time: 56k: 4 seconds,512k: 0 seconds

File Type:  Adobe Acrobat PDF
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, Click here to get the latest version of Adobe Reader

Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.