School Excursions Parental Permission

All school excursions require the permission of the parent / carer.

The permission given may be for a series of planned trips e.g. Fieldwork, or for individual trips - days trips, overnight trips, foreign excurions etc.

Paper permission slips will be brought home by pupils, but if parents prefer they can complete the form accessible below and send it back with the pupil.

Please note these forms cannot be submitted on-line as an original signature is required.

You can also view Fife's Insurance arrangements by clicking on the link below.

Site provided by FifeDirect © 2018

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.