Late hours catering licence
A Late Hours Catering licence is required for the use of premises between the hours of 11.00 p.m. and 5.00 a.m. for the sale to or consumption by the public of meals or refreshment.
A late hours catering licence shall not be required in respect of the
- use as such of licensed premises within the meaning of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005
- premises being used in accordance with a Public Entertainment Licence
Further details on the legislation governing this type of licence can be found by clicking on the Useful Links below - Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.
For more information on:
- how to submit an application
- the documentation and fee required
- the application process
- the time it takes to process your application
- the standard conditions attached to a Late Hours Catering licence
please consult the “application pack” publication below.