Policy & Procedures Overview
In managing attendance Fife Council will:
- Seek early intervention to help increase the likelihood of a successful return to work
- Monitor attendance
- Maintain records of meetings relating to attendance
- Comply with legislation relating to Health and Safety and Disability Discrimination
- Deal promptly with absences in line with Fife Council’s policy and procedures
- Establish contact with employee on return to work.
As an employee of File Council you can expect:
- A supportive approach
- Fair treatment
- Easy access to counselling
- Early access to physiotherapy.
Information on how to record Absence through AboutMyTeam can be found in the Sickness Reporting - Manager Guide for using AboutMyTeam procedure and associated guides attached below.