Credit dealers

Responsibility for consumer credit regulation lies with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). If your firm wants to start carrying out consumer credit activities it must apply for authorisation at

Fife businesses requiring specific advice on consumer credit issues can contact us for free advice.

Trading Standards
Tel: 01592 583141 Fax: 01592 583318 Contact Trading Standards online
By Post: Kingdom House Kingdom Avenue Glenrothes Fife KY7 5LY

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.