Closing your business for public holidays
Each year the Council recommends specific dates as local public holidays in Fife.
For 2016 the recommended Local Holidays for businesses in Fife will be:
- Monday 28th March
- Monday 2nd May
- Monday 18th July
- Monday 10th October
- Monday 28th November
As a business operating within Fife, you can choose whether or not to follow these recommended holiday dates:
- Spring Holiday - First Monday of School Easter Holiday
- May Day- Set to coincide with May Public Holiday
- Summer Holiday - First Monday of Trades Holiday (third Monday in July)
- Autumn Holiday - First Monday of School October Holiday
- St Andrew’s Day - Nearest Monday to 30th November
For further holidays and closures information click the link.