Family entertainment centre permit (unlicenced)

Unlicensed Family entertainment centres (FECs) are commonly located at seaside resorts, in airports and at motorway service stations, and cater for families, including unaccopmanied children and young persons.

Unlicensed FECs are able to offer only category D machines in reliance on a gaming machine permit.  Any number of category D machines can be made available subject to other considerations such as fire regulations and health and safety.

An unlicensed FEC permit will have effect for a period of 10 years.

Please see the attached publications below for more details.



Your Enquiry

Please give details below about the nature of your enquiry.

Send enquiry to: Regulation Team

If you want to complain about the services you've received from Fife Council please click here



Your Contact Details

Please provide your preferred contact details so we can reply to your enquiry. Privacy Statement

NOTE: Do Not Alter This Field:

Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.