Animal licences

Within this section, you will find a wide range of animal licences including:

Animal Dealer's Licence
Pet Shop Licence
Riding Establishment Licence
Boarding Animals Licence
Dog Breeders' Licence
Performing Animals Licence
Animal Movement Licence for Pigs
Animal Movement Licence for Sheep and Goats
Registration for Mixing Animal Feed Licence
Exotic, Dangerous and Wild Animals Licence
Zoo Licence

Fife Councils policy is to drive up animal licensing standards, particularly for welfare of animals and to ensure the protection of consumers.

Please see the related publication of all existing animal business premises licenses in Fife (updated monthly).






Public Protection Team (lines open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Tel: 03451 55 55 50 Contact Public Protection Team (lines open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.) online
Go Top

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.