Physical and financial health

need physical or financial information?

need physical or financial information?

Your physical health


Through Employee Benefits you can get access to high quality healthcare products to help you cover the cost of dentists, opticians and other everyday treatments such as physiotherapy.


Save off the cost of physical activities at your local Community Use School.  To receive your discount simply complete our on-line leisure discount application form which is available at the bottom of this page - there's no fee.   

Save on membership at your local Sports & Leisure Trust leisure centre or swimming pool.  Join Leisure Active and get unlimited access to the facilities of your choice.  For any more details on Leisure Active go to (external link) or for an online direct debit form click here.



See FISH page: Fife Sports & Leisure Trust




Your financial health

You can directly access a number of financial and insurance related benefits, including Credit Unions.  

And don’t forget to look at the UK and local discount  page to see what else is available to help your finances. From insurance to mortgages or will writing, there is something for everyone.

If you are worried about money or feel unable to cope with day to day bills, Citizens Advice and Rights FIfe can help. They offer free, independent and confidential advice that can help you regain control of your finances. See their website, call 0345 1400 095 or visit in person to the various bureaus across Fife.


We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.