Vandalism is damage or destruction to property. it is illegal and creates a negative impression of an area, and if left, it can often lead to more vandalism occurring and contributes to people's fear of crime.

Council Property

If you live in a council property or notice a council property that has been vandalised you should report this immediately to the Council’s Contact Centre on 03451 550022.

Private Property

If you notice vandalism to a private property you should report this to Fife Police.

Take A Pride In Fife
encourages and supports local people and community groups to take action to improve their local environment and community.

Go Top

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.