Give it a go by bike!
Remember when you were young and you loved getting out on your bike? Why does it have to end at childhood? Get back on your bike. It’s the fun alternative to using your car.
Cycling is cheap, and you don’t need to stop at the petrol garage in the morning to fill up. It is easier to find parking spaces and there are cycle networks all over Fife that are safer and more enjoyable to use.
By 2020 10% of all journeys in Scotland should be by bike.
If you have forgotten how to even ride a bike there are courses available email email@example.com to find out when the next event will take place.
By hopping on your bike you could:
- save money, bananas are cheaper than petrol;
- get fit, cycling is a great way to get the 30 minutes exercise a day recommended for adults;
- beat the traffic, cycling's fast and unaffected by congestion;
- easily find a parking space, and parking's free;
- feel great, exercise reduces your stress levels;
- enjoy one of the UK's biggest cycle networks
- Cycling has never been so popular, get involved. If you don't have a bike, ask your employer about the Government's 'bike to work' scheme that enables you to save 31%-41% on a new bike and equipment.
You can request a Travel Choices DVD if you would like more information on how you can get to and from work and for business travel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Travel Plan Team online
By Post: Fife Council Bankhead Central Bankhead Park Glenrothes Fife KY7 6GH