Assets, Transportation and Environment Services
Transportation Services help keep Fife moving, improving travel options and safeguarding communities.
Our main responsibilities:
- To plan and provide for the accessible, safe and sustainable movement of people, goods and services in and through Fife
- by the use of private, public and freight transport.
- To manage and maintain existing, and deliver new, transportation infrastructure and assets (2394km of roads and 551km of cycle ways, 432 bridges, 165 car parks, 11 harbours and piers and 61,500 street lights) to improve travel choices.
- To work closely with our customers and manage and provide responsive and effective roads and engineering and traffic and transportation services incorporating the provision of technical expertise and emergency response capabilities (24/7).
You can find out more about our services in the transport and roads pages.
Asset and Facilities Management Services is a major provider of support services in Fife Council. Our five Business Units have the collective capacity and expertise
- to deliver an extensive range of front-line Services
- to implement the Council's corporate initiatives
- to support other Services achieve their planned objectives and performance targets.
Our 4,000 employees are a key resource in ensuring that we provide customer-driven services. Total income exceeds £100m a year.
Asset and Facilities Management Services is operating in an environment of significant growth, particularly in relation to building maintenance and construction. We aim to resource this workload by working more efficiently and innovatively and also by strengthening our partnership working with external organisations.
- Repairs and maintenance
- Minor works
- Major contracts
Catering and Cleaning Services
- Building cleaning
- School and welfare catering
- Other catering
Corporate Asset Management Services
- Asset Management Strategy
- Partnership Projects
- Public Private Partnership Projects
- Development and Delivery of Key Strategic Projects
- Energy management
- Design services
- Managing construction works and property repairs
- PPP monitoring
- Fleet management
- Vehicle maintenance
Contact CAM Enquiries online
By Post: Kingdom House Kingdom Avenue Glenrothes Fife KY7 5LY
Facilities Management Service
Tel: 01592 583329 Fax: 01592 583443 Contact Facilities Management Service online