Adult Support and Protection e-learning is a free learning module available to everyone. All you need is a computer with internet access. The module can be accessed 24/7 making it flexible to fit around your busy schedule.
Do you work for Fife Council?
· LOG IN FIRST*
· After logging in, you will return to the home page. Adult Protection courses are under ‘Health and Social Care.’ Click ‘Adult Protection: General Overview’ and follow the instructions on screen. If given an option use ‘normal’ mode.
NOTE: You will be able to ‘bookmark’ your place on the course and return at a later date, if you are unable to complete the course in one session.
*Log in details for Fife Council employees (if you do not already have an account)
If you started with Fife Council before 22 July 2015 you will have automatically been set up with a login. Login using the following:
· Username—First 6 digits of your payroll number
You will then be prompted to change to a password of your choosing.
If you started with Fife Council on or after 22 July 2015 you need to request a new account on First Contact.
(From the First Contact Homepage—Services/Technology/Systems and Software/Systems A-K/ E for E-learning and select the ‘Add New User’ option).
Anyone external to Fife Council:
· Click on the light blue banner ‘Do you belong to a Fife Council Partner Organisation?’
· Click ‘Adult Protection: For Fife Council Partner Organisations.’
· Click ‘How to evidence that you have completed and passed this course’ BEFOREyou start the e-learning module, otherwise you will not be able to evidence you have completed the course.
· Click the yellow box ‘Adult Protection.’
If you have any questions, please contact Shona McEwan, Participation & Engagement Coordinator on 03451 55 55 55 ext 442134 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org