Mossmorran & Braefoot Community Safety Committee
MOSSORRAN & BRAEFOOT BAY COMMUNITY AND SAFETY COMMITTEE
The Mossmorran & Braefoot Bay Community and Safety Committee ("the Committee") provides a forum to enable local communites to:
- be aware of developments likely to take place at Mossmorran and Braefoot Bay;
- be briefed on environmental impacts and safety issues associated with the existing plant and terminal, as well as any developments affecting them, and
- allow the views of local communities on these issues to be properly addressed.
The Committee meets as frequently as is considered necessary, but meetings are generally held once per quarter.
Minutes of meetings held from 2016 onwards are available as publications from this page, with the exception of the meeting held during the first quarter of 2017 (this meeting proceeded without a minute being taken, in the absence of the Secretary). The most recent minute published here will normally be subject to formal approval at the next meeting of the Committee.
General information and advice is available from SEPA:
- Frequently asked questions, newsletters, updates during flaring events and videos area available on the SEPA website at www.sepa.org.uk/mossmorran.
- Environmental incidents can be reported on SEPA's 24 hour Pollution Hotline by calling 0800 807 060. Information about how and what to report can be found at www.sepa.org.uk/contact.
- General queries can be emailed to email@example.com. This email account is monitored weekdays during office hours only.