Brown tourist signs

Our Transportation team are responsible for signing to tourist destinations throughout Fife.

We can only accept applications for Brown Tourist signs on a public road from accredited members of Visit Scotland or the AA.

If you are not currently a member of these, but are interested please contact us using the details below.

Visit Scotland members

Visit Scotland, can provide members with a Tourist Signposting Letter.  You can find out more information about Visit Scotland by visiting their website. 

AA members

If you are a member of the AA, you will have to contact them to seek written confirmation of your businesses accreditation.

What happens next?

Once you receive this letter, you should contact us to discuss your requirements.  

A design will then be put together which will include the following:

  • Information on where any approved signing will be placed.
  • Details of the look and size of the signing.
  • Along with an estimate of the cost.

Please note: There are no up-front fees for this design service.

Once you are happy to go ahead, you will be invoiced for:

  • New poles.
  • Relocating/renewing existing signs.
  • Traffic control during the works.
  • Specialist passively safe poles.

The cost of non-routine maintenance or replacement will then be the responsibility of you, although the ownership of the sign will remain with us.

Removal of the signs
The signs can only remain in place for as long as you are part of the tourist accreditation scheme. If you were to leave the tourist accreditation scheme you will be liable for all costs associated with the removal of the signs.

Brown Tourist Signs
Contact Brown Tourist Signs online
Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.