Fife Council uses an Oracle eProcurement system. The system allows Suppliers to receive orders, provide invoices and obtain answers to simple queries through this eProcurement system in a streamlined and efficient way.
All invoices for goods, services and works provided to Fife Council should be sent to email@example.com
- All orders are issued via the eProcurement system and an order number will be automatically generated;
- Suppliers will receive orders for their goods or services automatically via e-mail;
- Suppliers will need to have internet access and an email address. Help may be available for your digital strategy. For further information please contact Business Gateway Fife on 01592 858333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suppliers should not provide goods and services without an official Fife Council order otherwise payment will be significantly delayed
What are the benefits of the eProcurement system?
- Managing orders through an eProcurement system improves the accuracy of orders raised and reduces potential duplication;
- This should lead to improved speed of payment as invoice errors are reduced and invoices can be automatically matched to orders;
- The eProcurement system has a function called “iSupplier” which enables the status of orders, receipts and invoices to be viewed via a website.
- iSupplier is free of charge to suppliers. There are no registration, transaction, maintenance or subscription fees.
We encourage all of our suppliers to register with our iSupplier function to track the progress of their invoices online.
Data matching - Trade creditors
Fife Council has a duty to protect the funds it administers and for this purpose may use the information provided to the Council during the tender process, or during any resulting contract, to assist in the prevention and detection of fraud.
Data matching involves comparing computer records held by Fife Council against other computer records held by the Council or other body. This is usually personal information.
Fife Council may share the information provided in successful tenders, or during any resulting contract, with other bodies for the prevention and detection of fraud. All collection, use and storage of personal information will be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Tel: 01592 583351 (external) or Ext 583351 (VOIP) Fax: 01592 583441 Contact Procurement online